NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this about a month ago. Its a lil to loud for me, but it looks great mounted. Previous owner has resonator removed. If you could help me out Klutch and post some pics. Tip has black spot from burning the bumper from a wreck last owner had. usually rash on the underside. I clean it up best i could. and painted the pipe flat black. Best offer plus shipping takes it.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
can you post pics?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
i would like pics as well

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont know but im 20 minutes from pittsburg...interested in the exhuast? id rather do locan then worry about shipping.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
im like an hour east of pittsburgh, if you take 376 east to 22 east to 119 north that takes you to indiana, PA. I would love to see the exhaust in person, im kinda tired of my tanabe super racing medallion maybe we could trade up. i have a baffle for mine that makes it quiet.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

you can see in the last pic the burn mark...not noticable when on car. the canister is cleaned up and shiny and the pipe is flat black now.

·
Registered
903 Posts
still no pics?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.