NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
I ain't your secretary.

WHO ELSE IS COMING? HELLO, MIDWEST!!!
I will be coming, and Sean should be as well... I'll get a hold of Dalton and Art, see if they want to come.

1.Luke & Maggie
2.Bitter and his sexy 7th gen.
3. nics
4. Old man Lindsay and his 7th gen if he ever gets the brakes done
5. Jake and Sammi
6. Joe
7. Sean

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Gonna row that Corolla to the meet again?
Nope, I'll be bringing my new 04' Lexus ES330...

Can't make it to this one.

We'll miss ya!
Anyone want to split up burger duty?
I'll be making black bean quiona burgers for any vegetarians.

1.Luke & Maggie
2.Bitter and his sexy 7th gen.
3. nics
4. Old man Lindsay and his 7th gen if he ever gets the brakes done
5. Jake and Sammi
6. Joe - Home made black bean quinoa burgers
7. Sean
8. Daniel and Brigette

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
So the meet went very well! The turnout was basically just 7th gen guys, but was very fun and had a great time! When we got there we all searched for the driest dead wood we could find. After we broke all the wood by hand and I used my small Leatherman multi tool saw blade, Mr. BRZ decided to bring out his hatchet. Haha!

It warmed up after a while and then eventually in the end the sun came out! It rained for me all the way coming down, but just drizzle when we got there. We got to see Jordan's friend's BRZ, my new thug mobile, and Sean's new WRX.

Racecarp showed up! And he showed up with very dirty wheels (picture below) lol. Old man had the charcoal going outside and the wind was so bad off the river that the full grill of coals quickly turned into a pile of dust the size of my fist. Since he couldn't cook without heat, we moved his grill grate to the very warm and cozy fireplace! I think we should cook with hardwood every time in the fireplace from now on, it worked very well!

Then after all that we took a drive up to the lodge. We walked to the river and Mr. Homeless Man (Jordan) got asked some park related question from strangers haha! Dalton was lucky enough to walk in dog shit while at the shelter so he had to wash that off so the foot well heat didn't blow shit air through his COUPE on his three hour drive.

Here's some pictures, sorry this is all I got really...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.