NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
I am going and I will give you a deal. The price I told you lol. I'm losing so much for some rare seats it kills me. I also have that trd clutch that I don't need anymore.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I should have a lot of brake parts, pair of 25mm spacers, megan rear strut bar, eBay intake, GTechProSS...

But more to the point, why no grill and propane this time???

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Don't I recall there being grills there so all we'd need is charcoal? And this'd be for all of 11 people?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I'll be going. In my WRX assuming its back from the shop by then.

I have some mint 00-02 tails I can bring if anyone wants them. Also have a 08 stock steering wheel for a tC, not sure if that jives with the Celica or not, but I have one. These things need to leave my house space ASAP!

What do you need me to bring for drinks/snacks/foods/sex/...ect?? Miss you all!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
My little grill is little, there would be a wait on food. It can do maybe 4 burgers at a time. There are standing grills there usual boxes on poles.

Now, I'm going from memory here....but I' fairly sure there was one or two on the river side of the shelter and several over by the picnic tables.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Now, I'm going from memory here....but I' fairly sure there was one or two on the river side of the shelter and several over by the picnic tables.
So why not just bring charcoal?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
It might get ran over.

If you want to bring charcoal then bring some, I don't have any and I lack the patience to get a charcoal fire going. Hell, I might just wrap some weenies in foil and stick them on someone's turbo manifold.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Been under the weather a couple of days. Trying to get more upright to work on the brakes. But if I don't feel better by Saturday... ugh.

It's been forever since I've made a charcoal fire but I'm a damned Boy Scout so it'll be easy to do. How many people are coming from the both sites combined? Can't imagine cooking 4 burgers at a time. And who's bringing any meat, what types, and how much?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yea, fuck. This is turning to shit. :-( What happened to our nice fall weather? Earlier this week they were plotting weather in the mid 70's for the weekend.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
No, you didn't link it and don't make me click on crap to get answers. Do we have a bigger grill plan? How many are coming? Anyone bringing... now I'm repeating myself.

Do we have a cook? Does someone have to take over a bunch of that or not?

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.