NewCelica.org Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
LOL, just nudged him with the corner of the car, zero damage on the little fellow. Pretty sure the squirrel was killed, as Ryan's BRZ passed over it as well. I heard it sliding under the under plastics which I don't think you realize just how LOW those are to the ground.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
So the meet went very well! The turnout was basically just 7th gen guys, but was very fun and had a great time! When we got there we all searched for the driest dead wood we could find. After we broke all the wood by hand and I used my small Leatherman multi tool saw blade, Mr. BRZ decided to bring out his hatchet. Haha!

It warmed up after a while and then eventually in the end the sun came out! It rained for me all the way coming down, but just drizzle when we got there. We got to see Jordan's friend's BRZ, my new thug mobile, and Sean's new WRX.

Racecarp showed up! And he showed up with very dirty wheels (picture below) lol. Old man had the charcoal going outside and the wind was so bad off the river that the full grill of coals quickly turned into a pile of dust the size of my fist. Since he couldn't cook without heat, we moved his grill grate to the very warm and cozy fireplace! I think we should cook with hardwood every time in the fireplace from now on, it worked very well!

Then after all that we took a drive up to the lodge. We walked to the river and Mr. Homeless Man (Jordan) got asked some park related question from strangers haha! Dalton was lucky enough to walk in dog shit while at the shelter so he had to wash that off so the foot well heat didn't blow shit air through his COUPE on his three hour drive.

Here's some pictures, sorry this is all I got really...

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
We scrounged a LOT of firewood! LOL That was one HOT fire.

Great to see everyone!

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Why do you need ultra-bright lights for your plate?

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
They're not that ultra bright, but look nicer than stock. Similar to what Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, etc have been looking like for several years. It makes the car stand out a little and honestly being more visible at night is always a good thing. There's a reason why my Celica inserts are reflective red.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antigravity...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce3f20222

I bought that 1601 from that seller. And then I bought the tecmate lifepo charger too for floating it over the winter, I've spent way too much money on that shit but supposedly the lifepo batteries last about twice as long as a standard lead acid when they're maintained properly. Don't drain it dead and unhook it for storage, float it if it's going to be sitting for more than a year unused.

Oh and you'll need these unless you want to cut up your cable ends.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-OF-551...TO-SAE-POST-/261515532854?hash=item3ce38a5a36

I grabbed some SS allen bolts at Ace to secure them.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I've been daily driving since around April, I can't comment on winter. I'd just go buy a cheap regular battery to get yourself through winter. Interstate has reconditioned batteries for like 1/2 off that are as good as new.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Some preliminary chatter over at 6GC, thinking sometime in May maybe later May.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.