NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I think I invited Ryan, he said he'd see and get back to me and then I forgot. Not sure if Gramps is going to make it out.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Making guacamole with Roma tomato, red onion, habenero pepper, jalapeño pepper, and Serrano pepper. I de-seed the habanero and jalapeño pepper so it's not crazy hot but it still has a kick.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I think we should start planning a big toyota meet for next year. I say we rent out gingerman raceway in South Haven for a day. Chris and Stacy know about it. That's where they host GRIDLIFE.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
I think we should start planning a big toyota meet for next year. I say we rent out gingerman raceway in South Haven for a day. Chris and Stacy know about it. That's where they host GRIDLIFE.
I want to set something up, I really do. I don't know if I would want to make it a "Toyota" meet or a "Celica" meet. The turnout would be better, but I like how personal a Celica meet is.

That track is pretty far up there. We need to make it more central. I personally think the Chicago area is perfect. People can come from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa. I think with the proper "advertising" I could make this a very nice meet.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Any progress on the spring/summer meet plans? I hate that I always miss these meets so I want to write it into my calendar early this time!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sorry, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask! if were lucky we might be able to get a bunch of the celicas up in Minnesota to join us. They organized a meet through facebook back in September if I remember right.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Sorry, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask! if were lucky we might be able to get a bunch of the celicas up in Minnesota to join us. They organized a meet through facebook back in September if I remember right.
Absolutely! That would be awesome if we got some people from up there!

Yeah it's been a while since I saw y'all's
I blame your Asian-ness.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.