NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt there is enough interest, but as 2-time defending champ, I thought I would pose the question. Is there enough interest for year three of OT Fantasy Fooseball?

·
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"
1,546 Posts
Uh yeah no, not happening. 8 inactive teams last year...
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rkN8V2Xogsw?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rkN8V2Xogsw?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Given the disgusting awfulness that which is the NFC-East, if the Eagles do not make the playoffs this year I will renounce my support for their franchise, and resort back to my old ways of being an avid supporter of America's team.

·
Super Moderator
44,270 Posts
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/Oaj99pjiKv5/embed/postcard" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
It only makes sense that Miller'd be an Iggles fan.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Butthurt over the Colts getting steamrolled by the Iggles in the second half?

2-0 bitch.
I look forward to the spirited showdown this Sunday.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
It only makes sense that Miller'd be an Iggles fan.
Butthurt over the Colts getting steamrolled by the Iggles in the second half?

2-0 bitch.
I just realized you're from Illinois, and not Indiana.
Disregard my previous post. Either way, the Blackhawks are still a bunch of pussies and Corey Crawford sucks dingleberries.

I should have started Chicago's Defense in my big money fantasy league. :marky:
Fucking Seattle shat the bed on me this week.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No reason the Eagles shouldn't start the season 3-0.
Cousins finally has an offense more suited to him as drop back passer. 3-0 will be harder than you think.

RGIII can die in fire. They should trade him for draft picks.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts