NewCelica.org Forum banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,270 Posts
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="http://up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=eyJtIjoiTElOIiwicCI6ImRlZmF1bHQiLCJ2IjoiMzk3NjU1IiwicGx1Z2lucyI6eyJkZnAiOnsiYWRUYWdVcmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHViYWRzLmcuZG91YmxlY2xpY2submV0L2dhbXBhZC9hZHM%2Fc3o9MXgxMDAwJml1PS81Njc4L2xpbi5XSVZCL25ld3MvYmlsbHMtZmFucy1hbmQtcGFja2Vycy1mYW5zLWZpZ2h0LWFmdGVyLXRoZS1nYW1lL2RldGFpbCZjaXVfc3pzPTMwMHgyNTAmZ2RmcF9yZXE9MSZlbnY9dnAmb3V0cHV0PXhtbF92YXN0MiZhZF9ydWxlPTEifSwiYW5hbHl0aWNzIjp7InBkYiI6IjM0NTQ1MzUyIn0sIm9tbml0dXJlIjp7InByb2ZpbGUiOiJMSU4iLCJhY2NvdW50IjoiZHBzZHBzd2l2YixkcHNnbG9iYWwiLCJ0cmFja2luZ1NlcnZlciI6ImxpbnR2LjEyMi4ybzcubmV0In19fQ" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
^That must be a news report from TheOnion, because surely those fans were actually Philadelphia fans because bad fans only exist in Philadelphia, as per all the media propaganda states.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Go Cowboys! 2KGTS must be so proud.
Wonder how much the refs got paid from Jerry Jones to pick up that flag for pass interference and then not to throw a flag on Dez Bryant for running on the field to dispute said interference call.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Wonder how much the refs got paid from Jerry Jones to pick up that flag for pass interference
The fix was in, obviously.
What about that last scoring drive for Dallas which ultimately wound up giving them the winning TD where Suh was blatantly held and there was no call?
Was there a potential no call because Suh often commits dirty plays himself? Can't win a call if you have a bad rep, sort of thing?

not to throw a flag on Dez Bryant for running on the field to dispute said interference call.
This was absolutely mind-boggling. Could not wrap my brain around why Dallas wasn't penalized for Dez's antics.

I'm all for Dallas winning the Superbowl though. Support the NFC-E I guess?
People love chirping about how bad the NFC-E is.
What?!

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I'm all for Dallas winning the Superbowl though.
I have to much hatred for Dallas to root for them in any game. I'm not big on rooting for any division rival unless they can keep the other team out of the playoffs.
How did Dallas become "America's Team", anyway?
Self-proclamation I think, but seriously, I don't know.

·
Super Moderator
44,270 Posts
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OjIiwia5iau/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Qzm___Ug-E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

101 - 120 of 136 Posts