NewCelica.org Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I am 3-1 in a keeper league that I was asked to join.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
I'm 4-1 now. I'm going to fall to last if all of my studs keep getting hurt. Jordy Nelson in the pre-season and now Jamaal Charles. :marky:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
2-4 (most important league, was 0-4), 1-5, 3-3.

It's funny, the team I am now 2-4 with (2 game winning streak!) I won last night because of Eagles Defense. I had a 2 point edge going into the MNF game, and my opponent had Giants' kicker yet to play. The game begins, and the Giants fucking stormed down the field on the opening drive for a TD, and the Giants' kicker makes the PAT so my lead was cut down to 1pt. Fuck! I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. But god damn, what a fucking way to win! I was so scared the entire time, but Eagles D were fucking flying. Both offenses looked like utter horseshit. The NFC-E is a god damn crapshoot.

#badbeat
#1outer
#badbeatjackpotwinfor$350,000k

In any event, I need to start making side-bets on random occurrences and proceedings. Find a way to cut down the losses of my league dues, because my teams fucking suck, and I don't see myself making the playoffs in any of my leagues.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
gave up long term fantasy playing. Im sticking to DraftKings and Fan Duel now.

So far put in about $50 over 5 weeks and have netted about $110.
Sports betting and gambling on athletes is okay, but playing online poker is not.

Great logic at it's finest.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
THE NFC east race will be the most interesting to watch down the road. So much dysfunction it's not even funny

STill..better than pooey lions. God we are so pooey.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Since no one cares:

Team 1: 8th pick 12 team PPR snake draft

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Christian McCaffrey
RB: Jay Ajayi
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Allen Robinson
TE: Greg Olsen
W/R/TE: Mark Ingram
K: Caleb Sturgis
D/ST: Houston
Bench: LeGarrette Blount, Ted Ginn Jr, Kenny Britt, Latavius Murray, Jared Cook, Tyler Lockett, Carson Palmer
(trash up and down the lineup)

Team 2: 9th pick 12 team PPR snake draft

QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: Ameer Abdullah
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Terrelle Pryor Sr
TE: Travis Kelce
W/R/TE: Sammy Watkins
K: Dustin Hopkins
D/ST: Vikings
Bench: Eddie Lacy, Jordan Matthews, Thomas Rawls, Derrick Henry, Austin Hooper, Cole Beasley, Andy Dalton
(mediocre team)

Team 3: Auction draft 10 team .5pt PPR league

QB: Russel Wilson
RB: David Johnson
RB: Dalvin Cook
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Jamison Crowder
TE: Jimmy Graham
W/R/TE: C.J. Anderson
K: Dan Bailey
D/ST: Kansas
Bench: DeSean Jackson, John Brown, Doug Martin, Darren McFadden (before we knew about Elliot not being suspended), Jason Witten, Carson Palmer
(my only well drafted team)

121 - 136 of 136 Posts