NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i change the blinker to make it blink faster? what do i, have to buyand where do i buy it and how do i install it.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
or just a relay and replace it with the stock one. at your local kragen they sell them, it's a like a 1x1 cube lookin thing in the electrical section. the part number is ep36. just take out the original in the fuse area at the far left of the pedals, it's behind the interior plastics.

·
Registered
234 Posts
or you can buy a bulb with two filaments inside and cover up the contact for the higher wattage filament with tape and leave the lower wattage filament contact exposed and you'll get the same effect.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeap, I got the APC red LED for my front turn signal. No need to change the fuse, it blinks really fast. For some reason, when I put on the hazard light on, it blink the old speed.

FYI, red turning signal is illegal here in NY, so you might get ticket for it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the ideas. i went out to the kragen and got the ep36 and took off my panel by the floor plug it in and it work but my Haz. are still the same.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
gc gt said:
Yeap, I got the APC red LED for my front turn signal. No need to change the fuse, it blinks really fast. For some reason, when I put on the hazard light on, it blink the old speed.

FYI, red turning signal is illegal here in NY, so you might get ticket for it.
Another trick is to swap out the rear blinker with LED too...
I have front and back blinker in LED and even with hazard lights.. it blinks fast.... love them..

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
01 Spectra GT-S said:
Dooly, how much you selling those LED for?
Front blinkers.. depens on color...
blue: $35 a pair
white : $30 a pair
Red/yellow : $20 a pair

Rear blinker $20 a pair

All including shipping.....
But I've got few other bulbs... and some with more LEDs built in...
I'm planning on opening a online retail store for the LED products...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.