NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy am new here, so i was wondering what's the max hp can our car go.
Beside headers, intake, and exhaust what else can u do to make it go faster.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
500+

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
oh yea and Turbo which is kindda expensive to me
This is the only thing that'll make the Celica faster than what it is. (Well this and nitrous oxide).

Without it, you are looking at best mid 13 seconds.

From the look of your posts, you seem like a young cat, right? Please do a search about what's available for the 7th gen Celica before you say things you shouldn't.
This site contains tons of info, please utilize it and search for your answers.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
1200 out of a 2zz-ge or a 1zz-fe? i thought the record was 545 fwhp by someone who i cant think of their name right now.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
1200 out of a 2zz-ge or a 1zz-fe? i thought the record was 545 fwhp by someone who i cant think of their name right now.
sarcasm just slapped the **** out of you

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
If I'm not mistaken that 545 was Smaay's wtq number not whp. The 2ZZ has been over 600 whp built streetable. That motor above is for a dedicated racer if I'm not mistaken.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
LOL what was "streetable" about MWR's 600 whp shop car???....and I don't think the 2zz made 545 TORQUE lmao. It's a 1.8, they do 400 whp with sub 300 wtq (high 200's)

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
The 545 was whp indeed, I wasn't sure that's why I said "if I'm not mistaken" which in this case I was. But then Smaay's is a built stroker that initially made 545 whp and 406 wtq, I think he's sitting higher now.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
yea even stroked it's not doing 545 wtq without being north of 650whp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.