NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what the 5 fastest trucks in production are currently? i know the lightning is #1 and then probably the harley version, but if you guys could list the next few in line it'd be greatly appreciated..

oh and no on't count the dodge srt-10 because it doesn't go into production until december.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
What about those Skyline-pickup conversions?

Just kidding, I know you didn't mean those...

Tundra drag racer?
I know that there are several Tundra projects out there, but I guess you mean factory/stock (TRD Tundra?)

·
Registered
990 Posts
a dodge dakota r/t is quicker than a celica at least in the 1/8th mile not sure if i was modded or not but it smoked this celica that was runnin descient times

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Tacoma V6 SS with the TRD supercharger, intake and exhaust is VERY fast, mostly due to a pretty insane power to weight ratio.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Chevy is coming out with a SS with a 6.0L and a rumored special edition with a supercharged 6.0L. Personally, I'll stick with my RAT powered '78 Chevy. As my wife says, passes everything but a gas station!!! :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
what about top end..what is a safe speed you can take this cars? i know a celi will go to 130 and feel pretty much planted to the ground...i am gonna be afraid to take any track above 100 mph

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I've had a lightning up to 100 before I lost the nerve to continue. It didn't feel that unstable and I was on a pretty much straight away but driving some thing that big does feel some what disconcerting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.