Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your favorite places to canyon carve. I'll start:

Carbon Canyon - I love the last part going east...nice view. Good twisties.

Modjeska Grade - Holy shiat! It's really narrow, but fun to drive. I do have lots of respect for that road, though.

Trabuco Canyon - Another place that has good twisties.

Any other places?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sunset Blvd - from about Veteran all the way to PCH...

·
Registered
687 Posts
who gives a flying rats ass. Ortega canyon I believe is where Sports Compact Car tested the 350z and Protege 5 turbo. I also saw a special on the BMW M3 SMG convertable that was also filmed on that run. Its not really a canyon, more like a cliffside and country road. That place scares me ... be careful, its a very dangerous road.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NeSyO03 said:
You tell me not to go 130mph on a straight freeway....but u support canyon carving? :rofl:
Way to hijack my thread @$$wipe. I'm tired of your sh!t...consider your handle ignored.

GROW UP, GO OUTSIDE, AND GET LAID

·
Registered
687 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:

Way to hijack my thread @$$wipe. I'm tired of your sh!t...consider your handle ignored.

LOL !!! :applaud: (mortal kombat voice) FIGHT!

Subzero v. Nesyo! NESYO:bang: = :wtc:

nesyo got laid by some asian stripper hoe he told me and oh ya...

when we were at dennys with this other stripper, nesyo brought up he had sex with a stripper. she replied "Oh big deal, you had sex with a stripper! pat yourself on the back. Don't think your gunna get in my pants cuz I'm a stripper JM." *laughs* we never heard from her again...wonder why?

at least you guys have something in common, you both are white... and like asian women :) small world!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:

Considering i just got laid last week.....why i need to get laid again alrdy? And no it wasn't the filipino girl who stripped.

You are always tired of my ****, yet u never actually say n e thing back, u just keep sayin ur tired. LoL, get some sleep.

Oh, wtf does go outside mean? Do you talk b4 u think a lot?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.