NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 8:45 pm ET 8/31/04, I am no longer the driver of the Celica. It has been returned to it's "owner", Toyota. The car was dropped off at Miller Toyota in Manassas, Va.

After a tedious 5 minutes of document signing, I am now the owner of a:

2005 Flint Mica Scion tC, took delivery of it with 1 mile on the odometer, I'm up to 31 now (odd isn't it...31 of all numbers). Only option on the car was the floormats/cargo mat.

Scott, yes it's an automatic, so save the old jokes for someone else. :D

First mod has already been done, the ever so multitasking, S2000 antenna. Soon, I will do the springs (hopefully) and the exhaust.

So that's it.

edit: Jim, see I finally got a new car. :gap:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
As of 8:45 pm ET 8/31/04, I am no longer the driver of the Celica. It has been returned to it's "owner", Toyota. The car was dropped off at Miller Toyota in Manassas, Va.

2005 Flint Mica Scion tC, took delivery of it with 1 mile on the odometer, I'm up to 31 now (odd isn't it...31 of all numbers). Only option on the car was the floormats/cargo mat.

First mod has already been done, the ever so multitasking, S2000 antenna. Soon, I will do the springs (hopefully) and the exhaust.

So that's it.
Auto :sadpace:

My parents will be getting one after the Lexus goes.

Gongrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Heh... the whole time he was driving to the dealership, I taunted him. I knew he was getting the tC. I even found the dealership in manasass that he was going too. :laugh:

It looks good Eric. Cept for the auto thing. :chuckles:

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by Beast
thank you.

I'm ten points up on Dennis, who asked if there was a Banana Republic at Hans Sprunfeld Mall. Boo that man!
But Banana Republic is my favorite store :sadpace:

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP

So that's it.

edit: Jim, see I finally got a new car. :gap:
congrats! now make it a Panda! :)

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
i won't say it but congrads again eric

1 - 20 of 81 Posts