NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so almost everyone knows that every year on or around my birthday I always want to spend it with my Celica family, so i have a dinner. The past few years it has been in the Sac area but since we now live in So cal (kinda) the dinner will be in the bay. Any and everyone is welcome to attend. I know the 15th is a sunday but hey you don't have school or work the next day so lets all go out for dinner and maybe a movie!!!

I am expecting to see some of the hommies that i only get to see like once a year, and you know who u are! I'm excited to see some new faces as well!

What: Angela's B-day dinner meet
When:Feb 15, 2009
Where: Union Landing
Time: 3:00pm

people that may or may not go
l!zerd
Motor
redridergts
Lolo
nic0 -maybe
Klint
Joey03_VVT-I
white02gt-s -late
trixx
GTAsian -maybe
Carbonized_GT
TRlPPlN
vandanah
celicabmad
jeff
hugo
Tee
Poalo

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont have anything planned for that weekend so yea maybe ill swing by if it isnt too late.
I hope 3pm is not to late... initially i forgot to post a time..my bad :hide:

Next weekend... sounds like a plan. I'll be there. Thanks for not making it too late for the "out of town-ers".
Sweet i am excited to see u there! maybe you can caravan with some other sac people

hmmm...
theres chilis, TGIF fridays, fuddruckers, tony romas, texas road house, fresh choice, sushi boat, pasta pomodoro, chevys, in n out, gerrys grill, applebees, and uhhhhhh tahs all i can remember from memory.
ahahaha
sweet thanx!:thumbup: awesome memory u have.

hmmm ill prolly have to work til like 6 or so. maybe if everyone is still hanging out i can make it afterwards
knowing us and how we do, we will most likely still be out there.

Union Landing Click on the map .pdf file.
thanx nasim! very helpful

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
hmmm...
theres chilis, TGIF fridays, fuddruckers, tony romas, texas road house, fresh choice, sushi boat, pasta pomodoro, chevys, in n out, gerrys grill, applebees, and uhhhhhh tahs all i can remember from memory.
ahahaha
You forgot Wingstop :p

I don't think I can make it. Very busy that Sunday. =\

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I hope 3pm is not to late... initially i forgot to post a time..my bad :hide:

sweet thanx!:thumbup: awesome memory u have.
ooo 3pm would be good!

You forgot Wingstop :p

I don't think I can make it. Very busy that Sunday. =\
lol technically wingstop isnt a part of union landing but yea sure!
ahahahaha

oo forgot one thing...
STARBUCKS.
aahaha

·
Registered
827 Posts
if i get off work early too, like @ 6pm or so im hella down to go.drummerg68 wanna pm me with your number so that i can have someones number to see where evryone is @ by the time i get off work?let me know homie.

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.