NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am not gonna get mushy, but thank you to everyone or someone who picked up my tab last night, and to everyone who came out.

Thanks goes to Team beer l33t for the excellent suggestions and advice, the smoothe to hops transition was premo. Thanks to team dart death for entertaining me with your wild armed shots. And finally, thanks to team strip poker (POON!)

Thank you everyone, i had a great time and couldn't ask for a better and more fun group of friends

Can't wait to go again.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Kyle,
I had a blast as well. I got us home somehow and I passed out. I awoke at 4am feeling sick. I then hurled for 3 minutes and went back to bed. Now I have a massive headache.

Rock and roll.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MicaCeli said:
Briana called me while at the bar.
I was beside him when he called, you didnt hear my ramblings? :sadpace:

i dont get no respect!

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
I'm glad you had a good time Kyle. The Sparrow King was happy to see you progress past the low intestines.

I will be team "taking orders on Stone Brews" for Larry and Carmen's party. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beast said:
I'm glad you had a good time Kyle. The Sparrow King was happy to see you progress past the low intestines.

I will be team "taking orders on Stone Brews" for Larry and Carmen's party. :thumbup:
Let me know how much 2 arrogant bastid's will be. I might even spring for a double bastid

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Kyle, you can now go to Westy's in Camp Hill and buy a 12-pack of 22-ounce Bastiges, Porter, IPA and maybe a random other. Beer Warning - Double Bastige is tough to find. Its popped out of Stone in the winter and by now, shelf time will be limited if found at all.

schlegelbagel said:
Kyle, i had a great time, tank top and all!
T-Top!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might have to take a trip there today :gap:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I was sleepy on 495...teh twisties are not the same in the TL. Rog told me not to go too fast because "he doesn't have an S in the back of his car"...I chuckled.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I mentioned to some last night about a possible August gathering ...nothing definite but check the calendar for Aug 19.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts