NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting one replaced but if someone is interested in the pair I might sell them both and put the money towards another new one. On the passenger headlight, 2 possibly 3 tabs are broken, and it has a dent on the top but I dont think you can see it, as it's not on the visible part.

The drivers is fine, 3 tabs, and in good shape.

Anyone interested? I dont know what to ask.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics....
This is where the dent is, again you can't see it on the visible part. I'll have a better pic once it's off the car.... No deer guts on it or anything lol.

more pics

·
Registered
390 Posts
did you paint these yourself, or buy them off ebay? also, how much (ballpark average) did you want to get for them. over/under 150?

·
Registered
166 Posts
That was a big deer. :AF:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dfdrummer1 said:
did you paint these yourself, or buy them off ebay? also, how much (ballpark average) did you want to get for them. over/under 150?
no I did them myself then sealed the seam.150 would be cool. I would check shipping to make sure its not going to be too much to ship. if its like a lot maybe we'd go halfers on shipping or something. If they are replacing one headlight i'd rather get two but I have to get some money to buy the other new one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
can the one that is 'broken' still be put on without it coming loose? i'm intersted, and 150 is a much better price than the JDM black lights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts