NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posted by: Teknada
ok i work at the tap ex and remembered a few big meets that went on about a year ago. the first one was huge and the second one was shut down due to FPD. A Regular and I are trying to organize a meet for all clubs on sometime in august(perhaps the 11th?). Since i work at Tap, we (Tap EX Management), will have the FPD notified and the whole Pacific Commons landlord will approve of the meet. We just need to see if people will be interested. let me know of your ideas if you think this should/could happen and ideas as to what should happen at the meet. Again this is just an idea.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
if its on the 11th id be 50%-50% chance.

Will we be hassled by the cops? i dont want any of that crappy lets wait at the exits when they leave and pull them over.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are asking suggestions on how to improve the situations. One is to get 3 FPD cars there just hangout and keep the trouble makers from coming...

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
yeah that still doesnt answer my question.. i know most of the cars that will be attending wont be 100% legal.

Also relying on a cop to judge whos allowed and whos not isnt the greatest thing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are working with FPD and Pacific Commons. I'm just helping get the word out. EBI had meets last year where they had cops hangout before and they went well without anyone being hassled, expect for those being imature.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
mkay.

i just get worried, im like a magnet for cops.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
im sure there are lots of people who would like to come, but there are reasons why they choose not to come maybe becuase they dont want to get harassed, fix it tickets, etc, etc, etc,...the list goes on...who knows what their going to pull out of their hats....

·
Registered
907 Posts
What city is the "F" in "FPD"?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
fvckers.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
FPD can eat some monkey nuts. id go if theres assurance that FPD is there to protect and serve and not to harras and be a dick.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow, is this just a general hatred of all cops or are they known for being dicks?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
rosetti.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Yes they might get "FPD" not int he lot, but that won't stop them from waiting a block away. And if its notorious officer Rosetti, he wont give a **** he will go up in there and start ticketing folks, even people who have stock cars, believe it!

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
Yes they might get "FPD" not int he lot, but that won't stop them from waiting a block away. And if its notorious officer Rosetti, he wont give a **** he will go up in there and start ticketing folks, even people who have stock cars, believe it!
wow, even stock cars?!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
This officer's known by name to be a hard ass! That's hilarious. Sucks for folks in Fremont but funny nun the less.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts