NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
6k, 6.1k, 6.LIIFFFTTTT!!!
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have been on the car for roughly 8k miles. Never been tracked, just driven daily. There is some red caca that have no idea how it got there. You can see it in the pics, however I have since cleaned it mostly all off. Once they are removed from the car I will degrease them to get any road spray, grim and any remaining red caca off them before they ship. Looking to go back to strut/springs again which is why I am considering selling.

Again I am just putting my feelers out on these and seeing some offers. I'm in no rush to sell so please don't low ball me. For the right price I'll have them off the car and shipped out in a snap.

Just to give you an idea of what they go for new...
http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=725

http://www.racinglab.com/tein-super-street-ss2-toyota-002.html

This is what they look like on the car currently with a 1.25" drop... They DO go lower I just feel this was low enough for me... :wiggle:

Compared to stock :eek:

Once again I am just putting my feelers out on this... Shoot me a respectable offer... Serious interest only. Thanks for looking! :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
You know the rules for selling here right?

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know the rules for selling here right?
Yes, yes I do. As mentioned in my post they are not up for sale. Simply just a seeing if there is any interest. If there is I would be more than happy to insert pics with the following:

Username
Newcelica.org
Date

Would you be so mind as to move it to the suspension thread for discussion if it "violates" the F/S rule(s)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I may be wrong because the pics are pretty close up...but are your top mounts/camber plates installed incorrectly? The angle of the camber adjustment doesn't seem right.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Yes, yes I do. As mentioned in my post they are not up for sale. Simply just a seeing if there is any interest. If there is I would be more than happy to insert pics with the following:

Username
Newcelica.org
Date
It doesn't matter if you are just looking for interest. This is the proper place to advertise for your parts, but you still need to prove that they are in your possession.
Your pictures are great and a few additional pictures won't hurt. You don't need to remove the coils to do this. Just place a small card with your username (at least) next to them.

By the way, I have another reason to insist on these pictures from you: how come the inside of your engine bay isn't the same color as your car? You might have repainted it, but this isn't obvious from your pictures.

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
I may be wrong because the pics are pretty close up...but are your top mounts/camber plates installed incorrectly? The angle of the camber adjustment doesn't seem right.
Technically yes. But many ppl mount them like that be able to add/adjust caster angles. So its not a bad thing to mount them like that. Although Im gonna guess and say AZgts wasnt thinking about caster when he installed them like that.:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Ill take them since you're In no rush :) I don't think you have my new number.

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good observation, You are right, they were installed previously to add/adjust caster angles as Fuego mentioned below.

It doesn't matter if you are just looking for interest. This is the proper place to advertise for your parts, but you still need to prove that they are in your possession.
Your pictures are great and a few additional pictures won't hurt. You don't need to remove the coils to do this. Just place a small card with your username (at least) next to them.

By the way, I have another reason to insist on these pictures from you: how come the inside of your engine bay isn't the same color as your car? You might have repainted it, but this isn't obvious from your pictures.
:thumbup: You got it. To answer your questions regarding the upper mount pictures. Those are actually from when they were installed previously on Fathorse's car as they were the only pics I had of the plate. I will add additional pics with my username this afternoon. Would three pics work? One engine bay, one front coilover and one rear coilover? Let me know if there is anything else.

Technically yes. But many ppl mount them like that be able to add/adjust caster angles. So its not a bad thing to mount them like that. Although Im gonna guess and say AZgts wasnt thinking about caster when he installed them like that.
They are installed "normally" currently but your right regarding adding and adjusting caster angles.

Ill take them since you're In no rush I don't think you have my new number.
:laugh: I sent you a text before I put these up last night... PM me your new number.

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED - UNTIL NEWER PICS ARE PUT UP THIS AFTERNOON NO DEALS OR TRANSACTIONS WILL BE MADE. AGAIN, I WILL ENTERTAIN OFFERS FOR THE TIME BUT NOTHING WILL BE SET IN STONE.

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
***UPDATED PICS***

SALE OPEN AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME OFFERS :wiggle:

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
:thumbup: Well done. Good luck with the sale, if it comes to that.

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt :thumbup:

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morning bump! :wiggle:

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

:chuckles:

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Offers but no commitment... Still for sale.

:applaud:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I am being curious. How much you looking to get for the Coil over?

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
BTW, Aren't Those GTS wheels use to be Frankie? What Size tire are those 205/50/16?

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ttt

1 - 20 of 74 Posts