NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari F430 Replica Built Out of a Toyota Celica
The Bianco-Fuji-colored (sic…) Maranello-wannabe is built around the seventh and last generation of Toyota's Celica sports coupe series.

The seller states that the donor model is a Celica GT from the year 2000, meaning it is powered by a 1.8-liter four-banger with 140hp (142PS).

The car is claimed to have a clean title with the odometer reading 179,000 kilometers (111,000 miles). Anyone who wishes to ride around in it, will have to churn out CA$36,000 or about US$35,000 on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Repl...ars_Trucks&hash=item4603e529bf#ht_1234wt_1164).

More pics at the source.

It could be worse. :shrugs:

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I believe we had a thread about this in GD. Maybe we should merge them here.

·
:B
1,511 Posts
Looks really cool, would be the slowest Ferrari known to man. I guess it would set in if you had to drive it everyday.

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
I like the exterior look but if you're going to change the exterior...change the interior too.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Pretty good job for a replica

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yep they didnt even do the center tacho mod lol

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
would be the slowest Ferrari known to man
Not really, the US market Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet 3.0 is even slower at a reported 180hp and 9.4 second 0-60 dash. A bit of history for you. :D

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
pretty clean for a Replica. I would be willing to bet most people would not realize they were looking at a Replica from a casual glance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't understand why he hasn't lowered it and spaced out the wheels? Why not finish off what looks like a really good replica. No ferrari sits that high and has sunken wheels surely

1 - 18 of 18 Posts