NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are some of the photos I took today here in Richmond BC. Me and a friend both had work off today so we decided to take some pictures of our cars. (I initially refrained but I wouldnt mind having some summer "before" shots of my car and thought yall wouldnt mind seeing the eclipse) :wiggle:

Its a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder
has a 210 hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine
(FWD) and curb weight is about 3100 pounds, this ones a 5 speed

Mods for the Eclipse
Tien Coilovers
20" Foose DF-5 Wheels
3 Glowshift Tinted Gauges (Air/Fuel Ratio, 30 PSI Boost, Ext. Temp.)
Black Housed Halo Headlights
Magnaflow Exhaust
Greddy Blow Off Valve

theres the cars

heres some of the surroundings

Vancouver International airport in the background with West Vancouver in the distance crawling up the North Shore Mountains

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
rims on the eclipse destroyed the car

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. I don't like the rims on the Eclipse, but overall it looks simple and clean.

Nice nature shots.
rims on the eclipse destroyed the car
i don't like the rims on the celica, the rims on the eclipse are okay
i dont like either rims :chuckles:
i've always liked that gen for the eclipses

Fugly rims club, but other than that some pretty sweet rides!
I know my friend loves his wheels, I think they're not that bad but ya theres alot better suited rims out there for his car.
I chose a different set of rims about 2 months ago, hopefully ill be able to get them early next year, they will be a polished lip 5 spoke wheel probably in a gunmetal type finish, wheels are just one of the changes occurring on my car

I LOVE the look of that generation Eclipse!
yes this is my favorite generation of eclipse as well!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
not diggin the eclipse... but the celica looks better without the wing. dont get me wrong, i love cf gt wings, just not the one u had haha. anyways, ccant wait to see ur car done. looks like u're heading in the right direction.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pics. Nice rides.
thnx dragon

not diggin the eclipse... but the celica looks better without the wing. dont get me wrong, i love cf gt wings, just not the one u had haha. anyways, ccant wait to see ur car done. looks like u're heading in the right direction.:thumbup:
yes the wing i had on was a cheap wing from ED, cant wait to get the wing mounts taken off and patched. yes i have many great things planned, im very excited its just going to be a bit of a longer process this time around. cant wait to see ur car at the celicagarage meet!

lovely cars, place is awesome perfect chilling/photo place

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Nice pics.

But 20" is kind of overkill.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.