NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the items in the pictures. Please give offers for the various items you see. All parts are for a manual transmission. :D

Brand "New":
Fidanza Short Throw Shifter
Southbend Custom Ceramic/Feramic Stage 3 Clutch
Flywheel: Fidanza Flywheel

Had these parts for awhile, and instead of putting it in the car, I'm just going to sell the parts.

Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

There's also a manual transmission, but I need to take it out of the box and I may not have the time till next weekend. Shipping will be preferably be flat rate boxes, as it's the cheapest out of Alaska.

Feel free to PM me offers for anything in the pictures! Thanks!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure why the pictures didn't post in the last one...
Lets try this again

Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I'm sad to see this stuff go, but it's better used in someone's vehicle than sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
262 Posts
How much for the clutch and flywheel? Can I use the short shifter in a GT? PM me

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
evolution21: Tranny is from a GTS '01. When I get pics of the tranny I'll send you a PM -- till which I still need to take it out of the box and get a general idea of how much shipping will be so I can try to make it a fair price.

I bought it I think around 2004, so its mileage reflects of it being not used since then.

Thanks for the interest everyone -- I didn't realize I'd get so many PMs about the flywheel / clutch / short shifter, but no one has closed on it so everything is still for sale.

Also don't be afraid to counter offer... but if you look up the cost for the items, I'm coming under what they cost as new.

Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Should be about 305 ft-lb ish; it's not a 6-puck, it's solid -- I wanted longevity and performance daily driving. I'm comparing the ratings on it to the daily driver clutch stage 3 on SB's site. I want to say this was the first he made of the daily stage 3. Wish I got the chance to put it in my car, Andy was great to work with in getting it made.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Please pm me a price of pedals shipped to t8b1b1 Canada

Also there is a pin right behind pedals that can be punched out to separate pedals, that way shipping is a lot cheaper, LMK, ready to pay.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.