NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My album can be found here

if someone could put them on this thread without having to go through the album i would appreciate it. What does everyone think.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,866 Posts
Very nice! :thumbup: For the finishing touches, I would red out your tail lights, paint your brake calipers red, and paint your engine plastics red or silver.

·
Registered
245 Posts
dude i love your car its so clean and stock looking but with little changes that make it sweet

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i do plan on painting the engine plastics but not sure what color. I will paint my brake calipers but not sure if red or not. Would like to see my color painted red in person first. And i do want to get a short shifter its just money is running kinda low since i got in a serious accidnet couple days ago in another car. My next plan is to get a center channel speaker and another amp for the mids and highs for TRUE dolby digital surround sound. And thanks for the comments. Clean is what i was going for.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeh, thats the only part i didn't clean before i took the pictures, i will detail it tommorrow and take another.

·
Registered
744 Posts
haha I saw your car before you did...I was over at Donnie's when they were installing your kit, looks great man, I hope you like his work, also I love your stereo looks really nice, I wish I had enough green to fund one of those

1 - 20 of 28 Posts