NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta take it off next week for inspection and putting it back on. Basically, cop was trailing me then decided to pull me over when I made a right turn. Showed him my TRD compliance certificate but he said it was still too loud lol.
cop: why loud exhaust?
me: because race car:headbang:

just too fvcking lazy to take it off, gotta cut and weld:faint:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just weld a ****ing magnaflow resonator onto the back.
it already has one. I've heard a kazuma with 2 resonators before, its still pretty much the same.

The Kazuma is NOT street legal at all. That certificate only applies to the standard TRD
Its for off road use only. I got the Certificate from a friend hoping that it would work since the Kazuma's tip is just like the standard TRD

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
I had a kazuma-ish exhaust from '05-'07 ............. gotta admit, the quiet exhaust I have now dosent make me miss the loud one. I can hear my music, I can take calls and I dont worry about cops.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
it already has one. I've heard a kazuma with 2 resonators before, its still pretty much the same.

Its for off road use only. I got the Certificate from a friend hoping that it would work since the Kazuma's tip is just like the standard TRD
The loudness overrides the paper. That is why it is only issued with the non Kazuma. It would be irrelevant because it is too loud. Proven to be heard faintly up to one mile away:chuckles:

Kind of hard to get that by someone.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Loud exhausts get old after a while. I'm thinking of slapping the silencer back on the ti-c.

Dont kazuma your dd imo.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts