NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i finally i got a car, celica. I live in south florida , Boca Raton. I just wanted to know if u guys could tell me places to find a good security system within a reasonable price range with remote ignition for a 17 year old unemployed kid(me) And if u knew people that could hook me up, and good places to have stuff installed.
Thanks ... See you in the streets

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
slowmatic or 5spd?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
CeliKill180 said:
5speeeed!
gooooood boyyyyyy. :thumbup:

remote ignition though?? why waste the money when you could simply just turn the key :confused:.....im telling ya....americans are gonna be fat and lazy as fu*k in a couple of years....oh wait....we already are. :chuckles:

But whatever you wanna do man, its your car, spend and live it up. :D

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Go to Boca on Thurs. night. I'm gonna be out there to pick some races with the VW crew.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lol thats true The Game, but its too much work. Ezrida what type of fog lamps do u have they look really cool on ur sig. I live in boca, but i havent quite mastered the stick. Today i started getting good at starting the car smoothly, but i need alot of practice. As for races i dont plan on racing illegaly (for now) cause im somewhat responsible and i listen to my dad, but id love to watch em. You cant get introuble by watching can u?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
CeliKill180 said:
As for races i dont plan on racing illegaly (for now) cause im somewhat responsible and i listen to my dad, but id love to watch em. You cant get introuble by watching can u?
:thumbup: YAY!!! keep it that way hunny...or at least keep it to a minimum. :D

As for the question about, "can you get in trouble for just watching"....lol....ask adam about that, he'd love to fill you in about his court appearance for simply watching a race. ;)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
lol...sorry, forgot. so here...i'll give you the basic 411 on everyone.

I'm Tricia <-- b!tch photographer
Adam (BoyRacer) <-- the satirist jerk of the FL forum; my beau (yea, i don't know how it happened)
Fin (Acilec) <-- goofy ass moderator
Luna (Jusone36) <-- "lay down the smack...but kitten at heart" girlie
Chris (Celiracer) <-- the sweetest post whore you'll find
Neil (po9i) <-- the most fu*ked up and drunk post whore you'll find
Renee (CelicaPrincess) <-- one of most devoted member's...but can't back up her own car. :chuckles:
Kat (X.Katwoman.X) <-- sweetie and a half. Feeling blue? see her.
Efren (Cubador) <-- Our official Cuban weirdo. (luv ya #2)
Marc (analogvoid) <-- OT "newbie chick pimp"; awesome cook! :drool:
Dan (Ezrida) <-- kinda like Luna, only a guy; dictator of Toyomotion.org; Raul's boyfreind
Raul (Bad Toyo) <-- he sweeeears his celica's a viper or something; Dan's boyfreind
Henry (The Game) <-- smart ass :chuckles: (oh come on, you know u are.)
John (Akuma) <-- dont talk to him much, but im sure he's a great kid. :thumbup:
Khai (SexyCelica) <-- awesome kid, lame forum name :chuckles:...thankx for the decals kido!! *e-hug!!

....i THINK thats most of the FL regulars...if i forgot one of you, sorry, heh. I TRIED!!!

So, there ya go. That's us in a nutshell...ain't it lovely?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.