NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got rid of what i think is the final piece of stick on checkerboard fake carbon fiber. i got this from Mario and i think it must be an old style. Its not the one that KA sells that is liek a dome gel lookn piece. this is actually tin/metal and the trd and //'s are raised in the metal. The horn itself i had to take apart and this emblem had a lip all the way around it. the lip made it to big so i trimmed it off, removed the oem one, and glued this bitch on :)

I tried to take a side shot to show its raised but no luck. oh and Joe i'm back to using my camera phone again ;)

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got the car june 04 i belive and gainesville is a very small town :)

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
damn..... i wish i had that mileage, lol.
i just hit 46k recently, then again mine is an 02'

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
04 ftw!! true we have DBW but high rev limit, black interrior, better center console paint, perferated leather seats, jbl system. cant loose :) i'm still curious what did speed sponsor u with?

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey nice interior
where'd u get all them carbon fibre parts?
and how about the TRD emblem =)

mind showing me where to get ^^

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have a long list of where the parts came from, who dont to go to, who to go to, who we cannt afford but is reccommended to go to ;) almost all of the parts are professionally wrapped (u send them your parts and they wrap,mold and send them back) PM me with more specific parts ur interested and i can hook u up :) also check out my cardomain link below for full detailed pics of the c/f interrior

as for the button i got it from a friend on here but you can order one from KARACING on the vender or GB section of the forms

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
i have a long list of where the parts came from, who dont to go to, who to go to, who we cannt afford but is reccommended to go to ;)
:werd: I'm really regretting not going with "who we cant afford but recommended to go to".

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
its crooked (jelousy) :gap:

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TRD_Celica00 said:
its crooked (jelousy) :gap:
lol i tried so hard to make sure its strait. ok no not that hard but it seems on point :)

and yea joe if and when i get the parts redone completely (after lawschool ;) ) i will go with topshop and save the hassel and having to reclearcoat and wetsand it myself. not to mention this little shipping issue

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yea mine looks a tad different, I just put it on a couple days ago

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your is domed right and the decal is under epoxy? mine is reised metal and no clear epoxy. not sure which i like better. i may get one like urs later but i'm lazy and will probably forget ;)

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
your is domed right and the decal is under epoxy? mine is reised metal and no clear epoxy. not sure which i like better. i may get one like urs later but i'm lazy and will probably forget ;)
Yea its kinda dome shaped. Its reflective too at night, the silver parts kinda glow like a safety vest

1 - 20 of 22 Posts