NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been meaning to post some pictures of my Sequoia. I just took these tonight with my cell phone since Ive been getting requests to post pics. Its an 2003 SR5 with a 2 1/2 lift and 22" wheels. Ill post some better ones later with my Dads ride. (05 black Yukon on 22's)

That would be my brothers Saturn Ion Redline behind my car with a stage 3 supercharger kit. Hecka fast but nothing but wheel spin at a lauch.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
gotta say u made it from soccer mom van.... to the brothas mobile!

·
Registered
359 Posts
wouldn't low profile tires look better on the truck if the truck is lowered? and big fat tires for trucks that are lifted?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I like the new Sequoia

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i got some new tis 24" rims with tires in a six lug i would let go for 2800 plus shipping nothin wrong just sold the truck they were on

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wouldn't low profile tires look better on the truck if the truck is lowered? and big fat tires for trucks that are lifted?
Im getting ready to put some 305/70's on my stock wheels to make it Moab ready for when my wife and I go back to visit her family for Christmas. Would that look better for you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.