NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want your opinion on the rims. At first It looks ok... but then i felt it's not that ok. looked small 17" + the lip effect.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
a drop would help a little, but I think they might need to be a little more offset.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
drop, i agree...looks good. carbon blue?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ammm drop would be nice... but no dough for now. I have to set aside money to have all the small stuff fixed, like brakes, squeaks here and there. air filter. etc etc. plus upgrade radio and speakers. by the way is the GTS (jbl) stereo stronger than the GT? I plan to swap GT to GTS (JBL) stereo so I could still use my ipod interface.

kaminari: yup carbon blue

loserguy: when you said more offset... to push the rims out further? yeah i agree :D but this was the only decent looking rims available that time.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Unfortunately rims looks horrible unless you have a drop. It will continue to look like a 4x4....

Even a lip kit could pull it together and look more aggressive. Nice rims though.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
drop that suckaa:D

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
^hes not rolling back, its carbon blue, pics of carbon blue rims pls?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
not mycup of tea... but they're not bad.
for some strange reason, ur 17s + stock height dont bother me as much as other ppl's.
but of course drop it asap!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok ok....lol. if i drop it... what do i need.? just lowering springs? what happens to the ride? and then for sure i would have to re-align and re-camber all wheels right?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.