NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i installed my clear bumper lenses. It wasn't that bad except for the passanger side was a little tough but after some persausian i finally got the ratchet on and got them on. next up my red tyc's that were given to my by my g/f as a valentine's gift. they finally came as when i first got them one of the lights was damaged so we had to ship them back and get new ones but if this weather holds up I will be installing soon I can;t wait to see what they look like on the car. I will try to post pics when I have them on

·
Registered
635 Posts
Glad to see it finally worked out for you ;) Looks good. Can't wait to see those new TYC's on either, they'll make a big difference. What a great girl you have...giving you mods for Valentine's Day :D

Oh, and I took some new pictures of my car after re-installing my headlight covers and my ZN wheels. Lookee how clean it is! Now I'm just waiting for my Razzi kit and exhaust. I'm so excited.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah thanks ponygirl hey you better help me with my tyc's.And thats right I do have a great girl lol!!! Btw I see you!!! And your car looks great as usual. wink wink nod nod.

·
Registered
232 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww... awesome ride ponygirl... waiting on a set of TYC's too... soon as the snow is gone in vermont, new wheels and tires.... wheeeeeeee....

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
actualy i found it more easier to take the bumper off than fumble with the passenger side thru wheel well. the thought mite sound scary but it is pretty straight fwd.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i will put them on if i ever get my car back after the accident. Those or the same lights I have sitting in my room but unfortunately no car to put them on for the moment but they definetely look great btw nice rims

1 - 19 of 19 Posts