NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by Smaay
must be nice to get mommy to pay for stuff like turbos...
dont be negative dude, i wish my mom did, and if she offered i wouldnt refuse.. which she would never.

·
Registered
949 Posts
i COMPLETELY understand. I have gone through HOOPS not letting my parents know about this and im almost 24. They **** bricks when i spend money on my car and dont save for a house. I think it might be because im on my 3rd car and my 3rd engine on this one.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Its not that i really care that my parents know about my kit. Its just then when the car breaks down, an dyou know it might, or when your having car trouble, you dont wanna hear, i told you so. My parents are crazy and love to say i told you so, they beat a dead horse. So rather than upset them, i just dont tell them anything that might upset them. I'm like the Jon Lovitz character on Saturday night live, yeah mom, im a lawyer. (j/k)

·
Registered
949 Posts
crap you sold yer pfc, i would have given my right arm to have used the pfc in my setup and im only looking for 200 - 220 tops. It would have saved you money in the long run in tuning time. The emanage is a bitch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.