NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Celica as my first car but my parents won't let me spend more than $6000... is it possible to find one this cheap?

Oh and a year 2000. I know I could find an older model for way cheaper but I would like that year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my advice = get a job and pay the difference in price if you cant find one. i haven't seen a gt-s around here for lower than 9k. gt's arent far off.
good luck

·
Registered
243 Posts
recollectme said:
my advice = get a job and pay the difference in price if you cant find one. i haven't seen a gt-s around here for lower than 9k. gt's arent far off.
good luck

:werd: otherwise you would end up with something with insanely high miles, or not in very good shape.

And definately dont get the older ones, overweight and underpowered, unless its a turbo all-trac model. :drool:

·
Registered
243 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
6k is too low..sorry you cant join this crowd...dont cry because this crowd isnt that great...
:rofl:...Im still crying that i joined this crowd :wtc:...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
lol tell you the truth i didnt even know what the hell a celica was until i was out looking for cars about 2 years ago..first time i went to a dealership i saw a gt with leather and the guy told me it was crazy fast and i even test drove it..almost got it but i didnt..then i saw my gts at my parents town in killeen tx and snagged it up..basically because it was the right price..i wish i could have gotten that is300 though...ah well...

·
Registered
243 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
lol tell you the truth i didnt even know what the hell a celica was until i was out looking for cars about 2 years ago..first time i went to a dealership i saw a gt with leather and the guy told me it was crazy fast and i even test drove it..almost got it but i didnt..then i saw my gts at my parents town in killeen tx and snagged it up..basically because it was the right price..i wish i could have gotten that is300 though...ah well...
celica gt's is teh crazy fastest cars evar. But ya is300's are nice, its just the styling is a bit too tame for my tastes. Maybe my grown up tastes will like it down the road tho...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks decent except I'm confused about what type of transmission it has? It says it's manual near the top but near the bottom it says its automatic/tiptronic? Tiptronic does not = manual. Silly Michael Schumacher wanna bes. J/K. Good luck finding a car Krizalys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts