NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an image.. or can describe to me where I can pass wires though the firewall at?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just read the answer to your post in another thread in the audio, electrical, and security forum just a few minutes ago... you need to look for where the ecu wiring harness goes through (there should be a rubber grommet)... on my car under the hood it is behind and just to the left (towards the center of the car) of the battery...

hope this helps!!!

peace

·
Registered
264 Posts
Using the instruction for installing the Toyota VIP RS3200 Toyota alarm,we can use the wire-routing method described for running #4AWG or #8AWG wire for an aftermarket audio setup......this works slick as hell and no drilling is required!

Here is what you need to do:

* FOLLOW STEP #2 AND STEP #3 ON THIS PAGE:

Now that you have the outside and inside access to the grommet,

* THEN FOLLOW STEP #3 AND #5 (fig B3) ON THIS PAGE:

Your wires WILL fit in the little hole that is created when you cut off that little nipple from the grommet!

------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
103 Posts
I pulled them though somewhere else...I pulled them like 3 inches above the gas petal

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here ya go

After I ran the wire through I covered it with a plastic hose cover to protect the wire from heat.
It's much easyer to start from inside the car and run runwire to battery

·
Registered
333 Posts
Easier to just run wires up side of the dash by the A pillar and tuck them through where the fender meets the windshield. Then run them under the bottom windshield plastic into the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i have a 0/1 guage, and it DOES NOT fit with the ECU wires

i just ran it under the car, tucked it under the wheelwell and brought her through the crease right before the door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts