NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its saturday night and everyone is chill at Springfield (virginia)....a lot of cars.....couples of WRXs, SRT4s, EVOS, stangs, and others like 700hp Integra, couples turbo civivs. I saw the Scion TC and it was nice....5 sp manuel and said "supercharged" but i dunno. Anyway i wanted to test my car out after my swap. So we agreed to race and this stock Prelude SH want to race too so we got a 3-way. Went to 95 and started dippin. We started even and it was like 2 other cars. But i ended up beat the TC by like 6 cars and the SH by like 4 cars. I was pretty happy abt but i still have a leak in my exhaust and plus i need to get I/E/H for a GTS not a GT. So once everythin is done, ill see how it goes.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think he did a GTS 2zz motor swap.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
yeah he has the 2zzge motor swap in to his gt celica. hey Tran was this at malicks? and what happend to theat eclipse that wanted a run with me?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah yea...wer just chillin n i saw the TC and guy wit the SH just wanted to race cuz im guessin hes the TC guys friend.......anyway the guy with the GST never did show up cuz he said he had to work go to down to Richmond or sumtin but he does wanna race tho so ill see wassup and get ready to make some green tho.....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
congrats on the swap man.....i just got my new new gts motor put in so i will be comming back to the racing sections too as soon as i get my shift cables fixed

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Rickclarke23
congrats on the swap man.....i just got my new new gts motor put in so i will be comming back to the racing sections too as soon as i get my shift cables fixed
awsome man

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
700hp integra huh? whats that thing got done to it?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
its no longer an integra... thats whats done to it hahaha

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah well its top secret...the guy tha owns it....hes got the fast NA integra in the NE...n his other inegra, 700hp, noone knows abt it, all we know that its fast...

Hey rickclarke, u dont happen to have a GTS midpipe do u?...or 2000-1 spare knock sensors?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Where u at that crossroads thing by silver dinner? they have it every fri. night i belive. i went once but got there too late.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah it was in Springfield which alos have a Silver Dinner but no we wer a Malecks.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
ItLooksFast said:
hahah well its top secret...the guy tha owns it....hes got the fast NA integra in the NE...n his other inegra, 700hp, noone knows abt it, all we know that its fast...
Are you talking about Norris? If so was it his red integra? If so its no where near 700hp, maybe somewhere around 500hp on race gas. Dont believe the hype. For the people that don

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by ItLooksFast
hey rickclarke, u dont happen to have a GTS midpipe do u?...or 2000-1 spare knock sensors?
No spare midpipe just got the exhaust shop make the gt one fit. As for the knock sensors LilRocketspyder has my old motor that was in the car because he helped me drop the new gts motor. you can pm him and see if he would be willing to sell you a sensor.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
No spare midpipe just got the exhaust shop make the gt one fit. As for the knock sensors LilRocketspyder has my old motor that was in the car because he helped me drop the new gts motor. you can pm him and see if he would be willing to sell you a sensor.
Y selling the hatck rick?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
but my friend is selling his hatch because he wants a gsx so we can be dsm buddies lol

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
i bought a 96 Awd Tsi
Yes I know.

but my friend is selling his hatch because he wants a gsx so we can be dsm buddies lol
But I would have thought a hatch with a K20A would have been nicer.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
it probably would have....but he has a crx also now and he might be wanting to try a k20a2 in there because the b16a2 he has in there now just isnt cutting it

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
k20 in an CRX will be like..freakishly fast with bolt ons.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts