NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there is this kid around here who talks alot of sh1t.. and to make long story short.. he says his car will be able to beat anything around here come sept. cuz hes going to "turbo" it. Well my friend asked him if he wanted to run and he said yes so we went down to the kids car and checked it out.

To make it short... he said he runs 165HP and has a h22 tranny on like a 80's something accord auto.

So we headed down to a straight away, me in my 02 GT with 300+ lbs of system in my trunk, 200lb friend in passenger seat, and 110lb friend in rear seat and just a HKS exhaust on it.

We check the area for cops.. none... do a 20 roll 3 honk run. 1st gear off the line he had a fender on me.. got to top of 1st shifted he was next to me.. hit second, a car, hit 3rd, 2 cars, shut down at 80 with 3 car lengths on the kid.

He does a racer fly by and hits probably 100 before he sees a cop on the cross road and nearly locks his brakes up at a stop sign in front of the cop, luckily the cop was out of his jurisdiction and he just flashed his lights at the kid. I luckily had my radar go off right after i shut down and i slowed to 40 so i was good. Dont know what happened to the kid though.

Well thats my shortened verison, even though its still long, of my first race.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea well the little douche kept saying he could beat me anyday so i was just like alright whatever when he said he wanted to run.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yea well the little douche kept saying he could beat me anyday so i was just like alright whatever when he said he wanted to run.
Shouldve ran him for money

·
Registered
224 Posts
Why would you risk the lives of not only yourself, but of 2 passengers, just to show some stupid kid up?
I'm fairly sure, the passengers had a choice to be in the car or to get out. The race was pre-meditated.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm fairly sure, the passengers had a choice to be in the car or to get out. The race was pre-meditated.
Yea they did. we actually pulled over and talked about the race before we lined up. in a parking lot. My friend was the one who actually wanted to race and i just said sure why not.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this is the highlight of the thread....:rofl:
You think its funny here.. you should here him talk about it in real life :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts