NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my MB autosport's Cracked.. i am buying a set of new type blitz side skirt, but the previous MBs' fitment sucks to hell.. so i am asking if importfan's is better or what.. anyone got experience with Importfan's?

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
I don't have any experience with their side skirts, but a fiberglass front bumper I bought from them just plain sucked. Not only did the fit suck so bad I considered returning it, it was also poorly made with extremely thin areas that had to be reinforced with extra fiberglass to keep it from cracking at stress points. If I were you I'd look into some urethane sides.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I am going to be completely honest with you, I bought a set and they were OK, but if you are not careful, they will crack very easily. I had it fixed and the body shop told me that there was no guarantee that the sideskirt would ever be the same again, and that the cracking might come back. Well, it did, and now I am going to take it all off, **** it.

Fiberglass is way too risky on a daily driver, and as much as I love the Blitz sides, they don't make it in urethane so off they go, and on goes the Kaminari kit (the front and rear of the kit are starting to crack as well). Not only that, when I first got the sides from importfan.com, they were cracked (probably from the shipping) and fit horribly. The amount of modification that the body shop had to put into them was ridiculous.

·
Registered
245 Posts
i agree you have to go with urethane or a daily driver, fiberglass just doesnt make sense

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I got cwII sides from importfan.com and they fit nice. PM Yota_racer for more info...he will give u a better deal.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought an entire bodykit and hood scoop from mbautosports and i like it a lot. no problems with it at all. thier tech service was very good as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts