NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently got pulled over for speeding after a u-turn and the cops immediately told me to pop my hood. It happened to be on the same night i installed my injen CAI, and the police said my intake was illegal. The thing is, my intake clearly shows my carb number and everything, and the police still gave me a fixing ticket. I also can't get the ticket signed off, saying i need to do a smog check, get a sticker showing its legal, and showing to a state ref. Also, he said he give me a break for speeding, but on the ticket, it shows me doing 60+ on a 45 street. Many of my friends told me its a speeding ticket also, but others said it isnt. either way, he didnt use a radar or anything, he paced me, and he probably pulled me over cause he heard my intake which was somewhat loud since i just installed it that same night. My question is, can i just show my carb sticker to a state ref and tell them its legal? that the cop probably didnt see it since it was 1am in the morning. Another question is, if this WAS a speeding ticket also, should i fight it saying that he pulled me over because he heard my intake too loud and just pretended to pace me at 60+?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.