NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all,

Just wondering if anyones interested in buying my 18" Flik Lex's (anthracite) w/ 225/40/18 khomo 712's they've only been on the car for about 4 months, one has a scuff on it, due to a body shop and i didnt notice till later, i bought these for 2600 can. and im lettin them go for 1600can + shipping, but im up for resonable offers so PM me, they r great rims, never been driven in the snow (i know its been more then 4 months since winter hit, but i take my car off the road so they've only been on the road for 4 months but ive had them for maybe 7 months) i'm only selling them cause i have to go to a 19 inch for my wide body kit!

Thanks,
-Veilside Celica-

Pics at www.edgeracing.com

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
comon guys 1600 CANADIAN is cheap, and like i said im up for reasonable offers, so give it a shot, wouldnt hurt;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey, I hate to step into your sale but if you want to sell them your going to have to lower the price. Take a look at what edgeracing.com is selling them for new.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats kewl i havent really up dated anything on the thread but the price is 800 us plus shipping, dont for get these come with tires and r only 4 months old, barely driven

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
dang need money for what? :gap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts