NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally uploaded my pics. It was a really fun meet. everyone was very chill and there was a really decent turnout for the nasty weather. here is what Gino (set it up) said after:

The Toyota Meet was a huge Success,even with the Threating rain a head count of 92 Cars made it up there,that was the best Toyota meet I have ever been to and put together in South FL,many thanks to everybody making it up there,and making it a huge success everybody was great! I was amazed by everybody's rides that were up there,that Tacoma from MVP Performance was amazing,rolling off the trailer,with a fully built 2jz-gte putting 750 hp to the wheels and running mid 8s,also the that Orange NA-T Supra looked Amazing too...
It was good meeting new people,and seeing some old friends as well,it was also great to see some people from the Merritt Island Car Club meet up there as well

and JT asked for some of his car

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
No pics of my car :( no worries I just posted a thread in reader rides about my car. From being at the meet I realized nobody even knows what my car looks like. lol not that it is big or anything. :)

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
those US spec soarers are sick. damn. i want an SC400 :( haha

nice rides really. damn there is a good crowd down there!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Very good turnout. Wish i could of been there. For the next meet i dont care whats going on here im going!! :gap::gap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.