NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a celica 2005 that did not have the factory fog lights when i got it - also has the standard indicator stalk with no fog light turn on/off circle thing.

Now i recently brought a celica 2000 for a engine swap for my mr2 spyder and the celica 2000 has factory fog lights.

How do i install the factory fog lights to the 2005 celica?

Do i just connect the fog lights to the socket under the headlights and then swap the indicator stalk with the celica 2000's indicator stalk?

Do i need to do anything else? eg. changing pins/adding extra wire(s)/add wires from battery?

Any info or links to something similar is helpful.

thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
The foglight brackets for the 2000 celica are different from the facelift 2003+ but you can get them for cheap. Apparently you can also use the 2000 brackets but mounted in opposite locations (left goes to right and right goes to left)

I have a 2002 which didn't come with factory fogs, all I did was add a relay and wire the fogs directly to the battery + a switch under the dash.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to know if i can make it look OEM. Make it look like the celica 2005 came with fog lights fitted and not retro fitted.

I understand that lots of people have did some wiring stuff to retro fit a fog light. Just want it to be OEM standard thats all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts