NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
sorry to bump up a 4 year old thread.

does anyone have the part number that is written on the relay itself? the # given above is not exactly correct.

i think there are 2 part # associated with each item..

if anyone is selling it, please contact me :D

thanks for help!

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,663 Posts
RELAY, FOG LAMP

'00-'02 = 90987-02020
'03+ = 90987-02027

I don't know where they came up w/that other part number.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hi 2way thanks for the numbers. can i clarify, u gave different part numbers for the pre-facelift and facelifted celica, does that mean they are 2 different parts, or are they the same thing but with different part numbers?

aren't they sort of universal???

·
15,663 Posts
uplinkhack said:
hi 2way thanks for the numbers. can i clarify, u gave different part numbers for the pre-facelift and facelifted celica, does that mean they are 2 different parts, or are they the same thing but with different part numbers?

aren't they sort of universal???
Can't tell ya. Came back w/those different part numbers. I would suspect that the '03+ probably has higher rated contacts. Don't know. 1st one in blue is correct p/n for '03+.

·
Registered
261 Posts
from my research around the web, i found that the part ending with 02020 is the original pre-facelift relay, while the one ending with 02027 was for the facelifted celica's relay.

what are their differences, i honestly do not know :( i did read that their junctions are more secured but i'm not sure about that (or what it actually means)

anyone knows any other Toyota vehicles that uses this same relay as the Celica? that'd make finding the relay and easier job :D

·
15,663 Posts

·
15,663 Posts
That means that 90080-87010 is the new part number. So, if you're shopping eBay.. either the 90080-87010 or the 90987-02027 will do.

Did you see what other vehicles they were in? That was kind of the point....

·
15,663 Posts
Sorry... I keep forgetting you're looking @ JDM models. ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
xantonin said:
If you find any cheap ones let me know... I manually connected all the wires to a different relay I had. It works but it looks messy.
ok sure. there's one guy on ebay selling relays, he's helping me look out for one. pretty cheap too at only around $10.

i'll let you guys know if he finds it :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.