NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was tailing someone at night and noticed there were no foglight reflections in the car in front of me, any ideas why they would both just stop working? I recently installed clear side marker lenses along with white bulbs if that could have anything to do with it....also checked both "fog" fuzes in the interior fuze box...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Check all the wiring to your foglights like the connecters and etc. when you were installing your clear corners you may have pulled a wire loose from your foglights.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by LongBeachRacer
I was tailing someone at night and noticed there were no foglight reflections in the car in front of me, any ideas why they would both just stop working? I recently installed clear side marker lenses along with white bulbs if that could have anything to do with it....also checked both "fog" fuzes in the interior fuze box...

when u turn on the lights, u do know there is a seperate switch for them right?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
when u turn on the lights, u do know there is a seperate switch for them right?
Yeah Yeah I know there is a separate switch for the fog lights, also I can hear the rely switching when I turn that switch so I think they are getting power but maybe the connectors came off or the bulbs went out, I have "HID" or some kind of super white bulbs in there....are there any fuzes under the hood or only the interior ones?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
I was tailing someone at night and noticed there were no foglight reflections in the car in front of me, any ideas why they would both just stop working?
Did you actually go look at the fogs outside the car? I know on a lot of cars, I can't see my fogs at all.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
Did you actually go look at the fogs outside the car? I know on a lot of cars, I can't see my fogs at all.
I was gonna say that.

Yeah Yeah I know there is a separate switch for the fog lights, also I can hear the rely switching when I turn that switch so I think they are getting power but maybe the connectors came off or the bulbs went out, I have "HID" or some kind of super white bulbs in there....are there any fuzes under the hood or only the interior ones?
Might be the bulbs. Those "hid" bulbs blow out quite often

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
Might be the bulbs. Those "hid" bulbs blow out quite often
Yeah I am figuring its the bubls, do they run in polarity though? Like if one goes out all power to both go out?

And yeah I looked outside at the fogs themselves at night...:)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I dont think they run polarity. Because I have had my ONE foglight out for over 16 months. lol

The bulbs are very crappy. Nothing matches genuine HID

1 - 8 of 8 Posts