NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
ill bring something, ill come to the meet on time this time, last meet i just stood around, didnt bother to talk to many people cuz i came late

where is the oc cravan

·
Registered
215 Posts
celicajonz said:
the o.c. caravan will be at the anaheim plaza that morning (like the past 2 yrs. lol) :thumbup:
wheres the anaheim plaza?

·
Registered
391 Posts
classy_bytch_al said:
ok i shall this meet is going to be bigg i have that feeling i would like to see the whole parkin lot full of cars. thanks alicia
hahaha..kinda like this.

ok guys. we need some more food.

omar and i will bring the usuals. chips, sodas, hotdog buns. hotdogs.

we need people to also try to bring utensils. forks. paper towels. plates.

thanks.

-virgil.

ahhh..haven't been to a meet in a long long time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yup just like them pics thanks virgil , we want the whole park to selfs no more bd party crap like the last 1,the 1 before the rainned out 1, but we had fun on that 1 too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yup just like them pics thanks virgil , we want the whole park to selfs no more bd party crap like the last 1,the 1 before the rainned out 1, but we had fun on that 1 too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok ill bring the the tater salad and sweet stuff gots to have that! or do we want watermellon and stuff like that u gys help me out with this 1 ok????????? alica

·
Registered
233 Posts
oh look its me lol

dunno what 2 bring yet if evry1 is bringing the usual stuff
we'll see i let u know when date comes closer

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
ill bring my special brownies, i got a kick ass receipt from my last trip to Amsterdam.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts