NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are you guys interested in some jada celicas? i can bring several boxes and sell it to you guys for 10 bucks each or 35 for a whole set and no s&h...i started this thread in group buy interest http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76394 but i will not take requests for colors b/c it would make it too complicated since i can only get a box w/4 diff colors. I'll bring some just in case...maybe 4 sets total w/ 2 sets being black rims and 2 being chrome

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
hey man i saw that you had disabled drl , what did you have to do to do that??? i wanna do it, but i had heard that if you just cut the wire, that the car's computer will let a beeping noise go off....just wondering how to do it cause i got angel eyes in my celi now and you can't see them b/c of drl's.....post back if you could. or pm...thanks, see ya at the meet in charlotte...

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just cut the wire..i'll find the link after i get outta class. Zach aka Sirk_2 helped me wire it back up. He has a switched installed his so he can turn it on and off whenever. No beeping noise though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts