NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, It's been a while since I've posted but I'm parting out some of my celi pieces due to some money constraints.

Here's what I have to sell:

One-off Custom Center Console: $250 + shipping

Same color as stock, just custom fitted a 7" screen where the useless cubby is stock. Has some minor flaws that could be easily fixed with some sand paper and a little paint.

IPT Engine Bay Cover w/ Multiple Clear Coat Finish: $450 + shipping

Discontinued passenger side Engine bay cover (swoops to the middle of the bay) in full Carbon Fiber. Real quality DRY Carbon Fiber (not pregged like cheaper CF products). Bought it and never put on the car.

OBX Header for Celica GTS (2zzge): $125 + shipping

Self Explanatory. Took it out of the box to inspect it, never installed.

Carbon Fiber OR Regular Cargo Cover: $140+ shipping for CF $100+ shipping for Stock

Lastly:

Clear Corner Parking Lights: $20 + shipping

Cool little clear corners for the 2000+ celica.

If you are interested in all of the pieces as a bundle, I will reduce the price to $900 + shipping.

Make a post on here with what you're interested and send me a PM to work on the details.

Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yeah I know, but I'm not near the parts atm. I'll take pics and post later today!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have Stock Tails from a 00 Celica GTS, 40 + Shipping (Its in the box I got my TYC's in so just shipping charges).

I do have plenty of other pieces I'd consider parting out for the right price as well, including a Kenny Heisner Spark Plug Cover, a bunch of LED red and amber lights for taillights, and some other stuff that escapes me right now XD.

Again, I'll post pics tonight!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
i call dibbs on CF cargo cover trade...i have the stock one...

ill wait for pics though

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm willing to work on that, I just didnt see any prices out there recently to judge off of :p thx though

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
oh **** read that all wrong...DAMN ^

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i call dibbs on CF cargo cover trade...i have the stock one...

ill wait for pics though
It's not a trade, i just bundled the sale of the OEM in the same line as the CF cargo cover. Both are clean and there is no cracking / bubbling on the CF one. Pics coming soon..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright Guys, I've uploaded pics of most of the items now. Take a look at my Gallery!

Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump! Check My Gallery for pics of some of the items i have for sale! Good stuff! (My gallery only contains the pics of the items on this post)

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
your 1 off console looks exactly like a jdm console with only accepts 6.5" wide or 5.8" square. and very telling with the part in the front needing the navi button filler. can you show the back of this or better pictures to show its not the jdm console to justify that kind of price?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are right it is a JDM console, the 7" screen has had the backing taken off to be fitted to the console itself. It has been moulded to the back of the console and the wiring is moved to 1 side. A black plastic piece was fitted to the bottom part of the console to fill the gap.

Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To add, the price justification was for fabrication time as well as for the screen itself (around $200). Its a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
when i had my 7" wide on a stock jdm console about an inch on the bottom was cut off and sides were cut off a hair. i am always on the lookout for random side projects esp if work is already done. at best it looks like a 6.5" but maybe even 6 with those side spacers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when i had my 7" wide on a stock jdm console about an inch on the bottom was cut off and sides were cut off a hair. i am always on the lookout for random side projects esp if work is already done. at best it looks like a 6.5" but maybe even 6 with those side spacers

Hrm, I'll have to measure it again when I get home lol. Could have sworn it was a 7" but maybe it is a 6.5. I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sounds good

Good call man. I checked it again and its actually a 5.8 inch screen. 16x9, no-tv tuner, used so you can play dvds, hook up a game system etc. I was thinking of another screen i was looking at to use, just was in a hurry when I typed that up yesterday :shrugs:. I would have hated to have someone buy it thinking it was a 7", so thank you for your background knowledge of these fitments lol.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.