NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am selling my Ansa Silverline Exhaust. Sounds exactly like the Invidia exhaust and noticeable gains. Used for only about 1,200 miles. If you go to their website http://www.ansaautomotive.com/SoundVideo/index.html, they have video clips and sound clips on the celica so you guys can check it out.I am selling it for 150 shipped OBO. I believe they also have a dyno chart for it on the celica. Shows about 6 HP gain. This will fit the GT and GTS. Let me know if you anyone is interested.

Here is how it looks like with the silencer on:
http://www.ansaautomotive.com/Silverline/SportCompactCar/index.html

I will post up pics after I come back from work. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have one of these and love it. They are great quality and very affordable. Make sure you get a pic of it without the silencer though because it looks 10times better without.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any offers? I'm trying to clear up my garage.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here you guys go, I haven't got the chance to clean it up real nice but will do it tomorrow. Again, exhaust is in GREAT condition as it was bought a few months ago and less than 1200 miles on it. Here are the pics..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way, that is a piece of plastic from the bag that is on the side of the pipe...for those that are wondering. just happen to get stuck there in the picture..lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup, stainless steel

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the pipe sizing i believe is 60mm.
and for those looking for a quiet exhaust, then this isnt right for you because its pretty loud. not a honda ricing loud but a deep nice tone. i provided a link with sound and video clips of the exhaust on the celica. refer back to my first post and you will see.
thanks for looking guys and feel free to ask me any questions.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
slickz said:
This is a bit OT, but I was wondering about those bulging strips on the sides and back of your rear bumper. What are those?

Anyways, free bump for a nice looking and sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
They're rubber strips intended to keep the bumper free of nicks and scratches that come from parallel parking. Those are quite common around here. I don't like them at all because I feel that the strips take away from the look of the car, much like scuffs/scratches do. I guess it's a choose-your-poison kind of thing, but I'd rather take my chances with the scratches.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, i know it dont look that good but those are my so called bumper guards. i park on the streets alot and new york isnt exactly the place to park you want your car in the streets. it somewhat protects my bumper from being scratched from those that cant park correctly. =)

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I see.... Thanks guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts