NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1.) Stock Exhaust- Bought the car in July currently has less then 26000 miles on it. Make an offer or trade for anything! I would perfer someone in the S. FL area to avoid shipping

2.) SOLD

3.) Celica front license plate cover- Had it for a day haha, This won't fit action package bumpers so thats why I'm selling it. Looks great though. I have black vinyl on the back which makes it look way better IMO, but I'll take it off if you want. Paid- 24 Selling for 15 OBO or make a trade NOW $10.00

I perfer M/O or cash, no paypal at the moment, and I'll hold checks for 3-4 Bus. days before shipping

Trade- I'll take ANYTHING for trade doesn't have to do with cars.
[email protected]
754-368-1924
Khai

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
khai,

how does the new exhaust sound?? u gotta stop by the shop so i can check it out. the horn button hasnt come in yet. why u selling the bulbs?? couldnt get em on??

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exhaust sounds great I love it! Thanks man. I don't like the bulbs and I a friend are gonna get HID sometime this summer.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
SexyCelica said:
Exhaust sounds great I love it! Thanks man. I don't like the bulbs and I a friend are gonna get HID sometime this summer.
you have progressed to the next level.. you are ready young grasshopper..

HIDs are the way to go :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Have you gotten a reply from chico yet? That group buy you're in hasn't been updated in a long time.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
that group buy doesnt apply to me.. its only for the celica low beams which are H7, the trix has low beams of 9006.. so im SOL.. o well, im gettin them somewhere else though

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
axleback...right??? lol Or would it be a catback since it goes from the cat back, or are they the same thing?? Uhh, try asking BiZzyCeLiGT since I got it from him lol

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
redcellyinfl said:
that group buy doesnt apply to me.. its only for the celica low beams which are H7, the trix has low beams of 9006.. so im SOL.. o well, im gettin them somewhere else though
Let me know if you find a good price man, I'm thinking of getting 4100k off that GB xevilx is running. 495 I think

·
Registered
398 Posts
basically im just wondreing if its the whole pipe from the engine.. cz i have a hole about 5" past the cat. and it before the little hangers.. so yeah. it sucks. if its the whole thing i'll buy it off of you

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ooo you mean the stock exhaust?? Let me take a look at it tonight, I doubt it though.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
SexyCelica said:
axleback...right??? lol Or would it be a catback since it goes from the cat back, or are they the same thing?? Uhh, try asking BiZzyCeLiGT since I got it from him lol
its an apexi n1 axle back, not a true exhaust that goes to the cat. Thats the route i went though...custom N1, but its freakin loud!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
khai,

new sig huh?? Lets go to Saigon City or Pho Nam. i'm hungry!!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothing compares to the stuff they have in cali, i miss cali =(

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
nothin compares to pho in Vietnam!!! it tastes great and its only 15,000 a bowl which is $1 US. Cali pho is good too though

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Celica front license cover still for sale- 10 or trade!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts