NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my seat set up that i have in my car. Im going with a different set up so im selling these. I m selling them for 1200 obo
They are Tenzo ralley 2 they have been re-wrapped in tweed with the back seats to match, (that was not cheep) comes with all the hardware brackets, sliders, and harness. Everything you need to install them is thier. I payed alot to do this set up. So i believe its a good price. You get everything you need to put them in. And you can keep your own back seats and use these.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
wow those seats looks sweeet.. does it include rear seats too?.. that looks awesome

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes everything front and back, everything you need to install them

·
Registered
1 Posts
:AF: wow, that is a really good price for those. I was expecting you to ask for more than that. Someone needs to jump on that real quick.

PS: I can be a witness, Brian has kept those in GREAT condition. As a matter of fact, I dont recall ever seeing anybody ever even sit in the back seats. That is a really good price.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey brian, u willing to part it out? all i am looking for right now are the harnesses.....lemme kno bro.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Brian does your wife work at stucture? If this the same brian i am thinking of i just wanted to say hi. Its Jian i used to work at structure in the westminister mall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts