NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my stock front bumper, stock back bumper, and the stock hood scope, all the parts are in liquid silver, pm me if u got any questions, i'm in tampa,fl right now, so pick up would be great, thanks sal 1

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
how much for the front and back? are they damaged?

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
henry i thought you were getting a kit also, so why would you buy them?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
po9i said:
henry i thought you were getting a kit also, so why would you buy them?
I aint got the cheese of the kit :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
throw some numbers for me, the stock hood scope is in good condition, the front n back got some chips on it, gonna try to get justin aka lowredcruzr to take pics so u guys see what u are getting thanks sal 1

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
$250 for both and if your in Tampa I'll pick it up!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
but why would you need a new front and back stock bumpers?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I hit someone from behind and the front looks like **** when you really look at it, I also backed into my moms Corolla and then I tried to cover up the scratches with touch up paint, looks like shit!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
lol when did all of this happen? dont forget bout the menu at sonic's damn henry learn how to drive

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
This happened way before Sonics! I know I need to learn how to drive, but when I rear ended the lady, it was her fault. She stopped at a merge, while I was looking for chance to get in! Damn women drivers :mad: No major damage though, I was doing 10 mph

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I know :(

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Its a v1 and I doubt he still has it. Look at the post date.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry bro, sold it a long time ago, and i sold it for dirt cheap, not in my hands anymore, sorry, sal 1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts