NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale..STOCK front and rear bump + stock gts tires/wheels

hey guys just got my new body kit in..need to sell STOCK already painted black front and rear bumper?? Lookin for $600 + shipping but always negotiable..also got my stock GTS tires n rims for sale..give me the best offer and may go with that..pics coming soon whoevers interested e-mail me or reply..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yea that better be the action package, even if it was it's still high seeing that couple people have sold the action package front bumper recently for $250 and the rear for $150. You'd be lucky if you can even sell the OEM bumpers for $100 each.

·
Registered
426 Posts
dibs if it is action pkg (but doubtful)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys call up ur local TOYOTA DEALER ship and price the stock front bumper and rear bumper and tell me if im ripping anyone off....just looking for some buyers who need the stock parts..tryin to help out the community :)

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Comparing your prices to the dealership isnt fair, thier parts are brand new and yours are used, plus the dealership blatanly jacks up the prices!

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
The Game said:
Comparing your prices to the dealership isnt fair, thier parts are brand new and yours are used, plus the dealership blatanly jacks up the prices!
:werd: ive seen the stock ones getting sold her for really cheap.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
fastcelicagts said:
ok guys call up ur local TOYOTA DEALER ship and price the stock front bumper and rear bumper and tell me if im ripping anyone off....just looking for some buyers who need the stock parts..tryin to help out the community :)
ahahahahahhahahaha. i see them go around $100-150 each. cheapest ive seen a stock bumper was $50. $600 plus shipping.
Now that hurts.

·
Registered
234 Posts
fastcelicagts said:
why don't get full <B>aftermarket</B> kit
but <B>STOCK</B> front and rear bumper

also if the price is the same, there's no pt to get it from u but not go to the dealer

but obviously. no one will pick them up in that price

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Post pics too. I'd be interested. Oh yeah, read the forum rules. You can't sell anything until you've put a location in ur location tag

·
Registered
107 Posts
How much you want for those rims/tires?...where are you from? how much tread left on the tires? and what sort of condition are these rims in?

I'll DEF. take them if they sound worth the money.

Peace,

J

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
k the tires only have like 10-15% left on them prob like 2,000-4,000 more miles left wit them gettin kinda bald..but rims in realll good condition...ill sell all for $250+shippin OBO make an offer...also guys i got 17" ADR VELOCE wheels wit YOKOHOMA PARADA spec 2s for sale BRAND new still in box and still have the stickers on the tires...$1000 obo +shippin let me kno
ya i will have pics of the front and rear bumper soon

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
fastcelicagts said:
why go to a dealer anyways and get ur a** ripped when purchasing thru them.....take a look at partznet.com and tell me if you cant get a stock front and reear bumper for around $200 a piece...dag dude

i just bought an almost perfect condition front bumper already painted black for 100 plus shipping....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
um look at my last 2 posts i already said im sellin them for $200 SO CHILL OUT...any1 interested in this or the 17" ADR rims PM me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts