NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
looks like good feedback and with actual pics, but good scaring others away!

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Can you read,? sounds like many of scams on ebay. Why would you sell a car if you got your liscense taken away. You can still get a temp to go back and forth the worth. How many scams have started out that way? ALOT, just like im going to a foreign country story... Why so cheap? If it had 800miles on it he could get more money than what he is asking for it. Go ahead a buy it, if you get scammed be sure to post so I can laugh it up and make fun of you. Im not trying to scare anyone off, im saying be cautious it is ebay you tard...

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Easy way to find out is to send the seller a message telling him that you're local and if it can be picked up with cash. Most sellers would love to have the person pick it up instead of dealing with the hassle of shipment and paypal fees.

Another method of dealing with potential scams but you can't resist the deal is to create a new paypal account with a credit card that's not yet registered with paypal. If something does go wrong and Paypal can't recover you money, do a credit card chargeback. I have a secondary paypal account used for risky transactions.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Its obviously a real kit thats been used and modified.. 1900 seems cheap, i'd go 2300 on it..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
248 area code, that's my area code. I should call him and go see it.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
blitzceli said:
Can you read,? sounds like many of scams on ebay. Why would you sell a car if you got your liscense taken away. You can still get a temp to go back and forth the worth. How many scams have started out that way? ALOT, just like im going to a foreign country story... Why so cheap? If it had 800miles on it he could get more money than what he is asking for it. Go ahead a buy it, if you get scammed be sure to post so I can laugh it up and make fun of you. Im not trying to scare anyone off, im saying be cautious it is ebay you tard...
There's no temp license in MD, 15 days max allowed to settle work issues.

·
Registered
261 Posts
wow..looks like a good deal..too bad i already have a kit on the way..

·
Registered
903 Posts
danggg im soooo tempted....only if it was turbo id go on it right now!

·
Registered
903 Posts
ok now it got me thinking....should i jump on this? ive searched this forum inside out and read all the comparisons. Sounds like blitz is better, but for the money, go greddy. And NOT having an intercooler/aftercooler really doesnt make my day.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
thought you were turbo? Apparently you dont really know, why swap from turbo to a sc. Turbo clearly puts more hp down... Auction still seems fishy, my friend has contacted him and he has bad english or really bad typing skills...

·
Registered
903 Posts
yes turbo is better, but like everyone else, when a deal comes along, thats what really gets you. Since the guy took the auction off, i think he was trying to scam. sc and turbo has thier strengths, but i would prefer turbo and hear the whhiiiisshhhh. from greddy, the sc pumps out 8.5psi, if i went turbo i wouldnt boost more than 8 psi anyways on stock internals. And i dont think have the moola to upgrade internals. with this high compression, its scary. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts