NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im headin to everett with my mom.. and this freaking ugly ass blue 02+ civic pulls up on the driver side.. and these 2 mexicans are in there.. the passenger one is looking over the car... and says something to the driver.. and this *** starts bouncing his rpms off the rev limiter.. and they accelerate past us. I noticed..that where is said the EX or whatever usually was an APC modifier logo thing.. and then the exhaust one was a canister and the other was just a pipe!? wtf!?! freaking ricers i tell yOU! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

·
Registered
191 Posts
buhahahahahahahah..haahah........hah.......ah, go drive around im sure their civic overheated on a road somewhere

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crisis11 said:
buhahahahahahahah..haahah........hah.......ah, go drive around im sure their civic overheated on a road somewhere
probaly.. i got a picture on my phone.. ill see if its good at all.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
191 Posts
ahaha looks stock....i c too many civics everyday so crap like that looks like everyday civic

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
o man, i got quiete a few of those around here in so cal
the other day a flat white 89 accord with a bunch of bright yellow NOS stickers all over it and a giant NIKE sticker on the rear window with chrome 5 spoke hubcaps was next to me at a light

and i can tell he wanted to try to make his car look like a stick and i heard him throw his automatic into nuetral and he accidentally revved his engine
and i looked over at him
and he tried to avoid eye contact
and when the light turned green
he waited for me to get a few car lengths ahead of him before he started going

thats just one of the recent ones
i have a gazillian of those stories

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i unno worked for me earlier

well heres a brief description..

POS civic with APC tails.. "dauL" exhaust.. literally dual.. 2 different exhaust.. lol ..and a ****ty kit. WIth a BIG APC sticker on the hood..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts